Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Check-In: Week 3, Part I

Round 1 Goals:

  1. Re-read what is written on Untitled NaNoWriMo 2011 Project
  2. Finish first (and only) draft of Untitled NaNoWriMo 2011 Project
    • 500 words per day except Fridays or
    • 3,000 words per week
Sadly, there is nothing to report. As I said last entry, I was out of town over the MLK weekend and spent yesterday recovering from the ordeal. It is my hope (and intent) to write a bit today during lunch and then figure out how I want to attack the remainder of my words this week. I'm pretty excited to write again, hard as that is to believe.

Unfortunately I have no more time to blog this morning. Since I have been out of the office for the last three business days, I have a mountain of backlog to sift through.

So how is everyone else doing?

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck catching back up. I hope you can get some writing in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing reasonably well myself. Best wishes getting some traction and seeing some progress this week. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete