Monday, January 2, 2012

The Goal Post

(Oh, look! A pun!)

It's a new year, with new opportunities to fail at the things I pretend I want to do! This time around, at least for the first 80 days, I'm pretending I want to finish my untitled 2011 November novel. And by "finish" I really only mean type "The End" as opposed to revising it or anything like that.

So... the measurable goal:

Average around 500 words a day for days that are not Friday. (This means 3,000 words a week.) This is to last until the words "The End" can logically occur. At that point, I will reflect and potentially revise / add to the goal.

Easy peasy, no? Knowing me, prolly not.

We shall see.

What are everyone else's goals?

4 comments:

  1. I am another ROW80-er that is doing some writing as a hobby and I haven't so far been good on keeping my goals so I end up with a finished project. I hope ROW80 helps you and me achieve our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flickguy! I love the punny title. You're goal is totally doable, and it's even more lofty than mine. My goal is 100 words a day. I'm looking forward to chatting with you on Twitter and your blog during ROW80.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pun. :) Good luck with your progress this round. You can do it!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pun. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete