Sunday, January 8, 2012

Check-In: Week 1, Part II

Short: Whether or not it's sweet is up to you to decide.

The re-read continues. I'm not quite half done with it. (Which I should be to be able to finish it by this time next week. Alas.) Lots of flaws and inconsistencies, but that's fine. I won't be revising it later anyway, so let them stay, sez I! I just want to type "The End" and be done with it. (That's my goal, for those of you not keeping track -- and really, why should you?)

I'll keep you updated!

How about everyone else?

1 comment:

  1. Getting to the end is such a noble goal! Sounds like you are trudging along at a good pace. Good luck as you march on! (I don't know why it sounds like I am making you into a soldier in this comment--maybe because writing a book can feel like waging war?)

    ReplyDelete