Thursday, March 8, 2012

Check-in: Week 10, Part I

Round 1 Goals:
  1. (DONE) Re-read what is written on Untitled NaNoWriMo 2011 Project
  2. Finish first (and only) draft of Untitled NaNoWriMo 2011 Project
    • 500 words per day except Fridays or
    • 3,000 words per week


I probably shouldn't admit this aloud, but other than the entry I wrote on Monday to report last week's lack of progress, I haven't even thought about writing thus far this week. Heck, the only reason I remember to do these update entries half the time is that there's an email from Kait Nolan every Wednesday and Sunday reminding me to do so.

It's probably safe to say that this novel will never be finished. No big loss to the world.

Check in with the people who actually are doing ROW80.

No comments:

Post a Comment