Sunday, August 3, 2014

Check-In: Week Four

The Goal:  

JULY: Average 334-ish words per day each week. (It's 1,000 words every 3 days, which -- counting the six days that happened before ROW80 began -- makes my 10,000 word Camp NaNo goal.)

I completed Camp NaNoWriMo on Monday (as I stated last entry, I believe) with 10,203 words. The novel, Jabberwocky III: The Retread, is still not finished, but meh.

I have not put fingers to keyboard since then, but new month means new goal:  

AUGUST & SEPTEMBER: Continue writing, knocking the goal down a bit to 250 words per day average.

So as of tomorrow's writing session I should end up with another 1,000 words. Whether that will also be on J3 or on another work instead remains to be seen.

Hey,  how did everyone else wrap up July / begin August?

1 comment:

  1. You set simple and concise goals. It's amazing how the words can add up!

    We went to a play, and I shifted my focus from drafting to revising.

    ReplyDelete