Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6 Wrap-Up

Oh, look... another late check-in with more slacking to report.

I finished out week 6 with 2.5/6, writing Monday through Wednesday (not a surprise) but not Thursday through Sunday (also not a surprise). (Friday is my day off from writing anyway.) Wednesday, I didn't write the full 750 words; this is why there's a half-credit in the total.

Definitely better than the 1/6 that was week 5.

At this point, Round One has become an exercise in adding words to a story I've lost all interest in. I'll continue to do this through the end, and Round Two, if I participate again, will hopefully be a story I can maintain interest in. (That's one reason I'm not a writer. I can rarely maintain interest.)

So until the next (probably late) check-in...

The February 13 Check-in Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment